• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXpo PIC/VIDEO REQUESTS

There will be a calander and/or DVD burned for all if I can get enough pics and video sent to me. Please forward only small data to me or set it up on your servers. I would like though for you to burn it and mail it to me at the listing below. I hope all that attended had a great time. From all of the event team, we all put a lot of hard work into it and we look forward to NSXPO 2003.

Sam Stavron
EspacioE & Red Door Holdings
Technology. Communication. Transactions.
One Tandy Center, Suite 821
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
1-817-335-2821 direct
1-866-841-9139 ext. 3260
[email protected] - email

------------------
8k RPM in a recliner!

Sam I would certainly be interested. I would also like to get a line on those cool yellow NSXPO shirts made for the instructors. I imagine that I may not be the only one either. Rock on!

As erobbins has noted, participants will be contacted regarding any interest in purchasing additional pieces of the items that were given to participants. This is expected to include the yellow shirts as well as the chair, the wine, and the attache bag.

Contact Dali Racing about the t-shirts.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 13 November 2002).]

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
As erobbins has noted, participants will be contacted regarding any interest in purchasing additional pieces of the items that were given to participants. This is expected to include the yellow shirts as well as the chair, the wine, and the attache bag.

Contact Dali Racing about the t-shirts.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 13 November 2002).]

The Dali Racing Commemorative Event T-shirts are only for the people that went unless we end up with extras. If you were at the event and didn't pick one up please contact Eric Robbins [ [email protected] ] he has a few of them left (XL) and is making a list for me if we need to make a few more to cover those that didn't pick one up at the event.

I did not provide the Yellow "Instructor" shirts.

Mark Johnson / http://www.daliracing.com
ALL NSX ALL THE TIME-[except when none of them are running, or at an NSXPO]
"If you are not being criticized by someone, maybe you are not doing enough"

[This message has been edited by NSXGOD (edited 14 November 2002).]

Mark.. it was great to finally meet you! I will be ordering a cup holder from you shortly and I am still thinking about those sway bars
smile.gif

Originally posted by erobbins:
Please note my proper email address is [email protected].

Mark - can you update your message to change the email address you provided for me?

EDR

Done.

------------------
need more info? please private me @

[email protected]

Mark Johnson, CEO of Custodial Services @ Dali Racing, a Not For Profit Company.

Back