O.C weekly meeting & cruise; Sunday 8/14

Hi everyone, heres the info for this sunday's meet. We will meet at 12:30p at our usual meeting location. . From there we will all go to a seafood restaurant in the area. We will then commence the meet with a nice long cruise towards a scenic location for picture/video taking. If you have a walkie talkie/radio device, or if you can purchase one, please do. this will prevent any of us from getting lost or seperated during the cruise. Look foward to seeing everyone there. If you get lost or need any additional info my number is 714-315-6265.Thanks everyone.

Based on level of interest, I assume here is our list for Sunday. We will need to make reservations for the restaurant, so please add your name to the list. If you are unable to go, please let us know.

1. Wealthbuildr
2.Evof575gtc
3.maliburapper
4.Pooh Bear
5. Up 2 U
6. nsxsupra
7. Hac
8. Vu
9. Forrest
10. Dr Brooksz
11. Blue Steal
12. Fury NSX
13.AndyH
14. CDX NSX
15.superspeed
16. MrJDM NSX
17. pvmike
18. supra2nv
19. hybrid nsx

20. (add your Name here)

Last edited:
Just to add, the radios being used are FRS/GMRS type which you can find in pairs quite inexpensively at Best Buy, Fry's, Costco, etc and not NSXCA club radios.

The radios do indeed make things easier and a lot more fun. :D

Hey guys, i had to omit some info on the post for safety and privacy purposes. Just give me a call or PM me for additional info. thanks- William

Last edited:
WealthBuildR said:
Hey guys, i had to omit some info on the post for safety and privacy purposes. Just give me a call or PM me for additional info. thanks- William
William,
I got your PM. Hope to see all you guys there.

-Randy

WealthBuildR said:
Hi everyone, heres the info for this sunday's meet. We will meet at 12:30p at our usual meeting location. . From there we will all go to a seafood restaurant in the area. We will then commence the meet with a nice long cruise towards a scenic location for picture/video taking. If you have a walkie talkie/radio device, or if you can purchase one, please do. this will prevent any of us from getting lost or seperated during the cruise. Look foward to seeing everyone there. If you get lost or need any additional info my number is 714-315-6265.Thanks everyone.

Based on level of interest, I assume here is our list for Sunday. We will need to make reservations for the restaurant, so please add your name to the list. If you are unable to go, please let us know.

1. Wealthbuildr
2.Evof575gtc
3.maliburapper
4.Pooh Bear
5. Up 2 U
6. nsxsupra
7. Hac
8. Vu
9. Forrest
10. Dr Brooksz
11. Blue Steal
12. Fury NSX
13.AndyH
14. CDX NSX
15.superspeed
16. MrJDM NSX
17. pvmike
18. supra2nv
19. hybrid nsx
20. Robert Burt

Wow. 20 cars confirmed to go. Can't wait until Sunday. I have about 4-5 other fellow NSX owners still waiting to confirm.

william..it's guess we all rolling out this Sunday? Looks like a big turn out...good deal.

DaMN!!! We started with 4 and now we have 20? I think we need to split into groups again. 6 cars per lane so that we can stay together thru red lights. :D

robert burt said:
WealthBuildR said:

1. Wealthbuildr
2.Evof575gtc
3.maliburapper
4.Pooh Bear
5. Up 2 U
6. nsxsupra
7. Hac
8. Vu
9. Forrest
10. Dr Brooksz
11. Blue Steal
12. Fury NSX
13.AndyH
14. CDX NSX
15.superspeed
16. MrJDM NSX
17. pvmike
18. supra2nv
19. hybrid nsx
20. Robert Burt
21. nsxjack (maybe)
22. cool nsx (maybe)

Hey kevin just PM'd you the details. - William

NemesisX said:
William,
I am in!!!! Let me know the details if they are different from above!!
Kevin

WealthBuildR said:
robert burt said:
WealthBuildR said:

1. Wealthbuildr
2.Evof575gtc
3.maliburapper
4.Pooh Bear
5. Up 2 U
6. nsxsupra
7. Hac
8. Vu
9. Forrest
10. Dr Brooksz
11. Blue Steal
12. Fury NSX
13.AndyH
14. CDX NSX
15.superspeed
16. MrJDM NSX
17. pvmike
18. supra2nv
19. hybrid nsx
20. Robert Burt
21. nsxjack (maybe)
22. cool nsx (maybe)
23. nemesisX

I made reservations today at the restaurant for 30 guests. this should be enough for all of us. See everyone there. Remember bring your radios. - William

WealthBuildR said:
WealthBuildR said:
robert burt said:
WealthBuildR said:

1. Wealthbuildr
2.Evof575gtc
3.maliburapper
4.Pooh Bear
5. Up 2 U
6. nsxsupra
7. Hac
8. Vu
9. Forrest
10. Dr Brooksz
11. Blue Steal
12. Fury NSX
13.AndyH
14. CDX NSX
15.superspeed
16. MrJDM NSX
17. pvmike
18. supra2nv
19. hybrid nsx
20. Robert Burt
21. nsxjack (maybe)
22. cool nsx (maybe)
23. nemesisX
24. samson

Guys,

I can not make it this Sunday. I'll miss you all, and I know you will have a sheet load of fun. It is always great to see you.

The best NSX team in the world in the best place on this planet "Southern California, paradise on earth".

Regards,
SuperSpeed

Lets not meet at Bradley's this weekend. With this many cars, his parking won't be able to handle it. William.....move it to Starbucks on Edinger/Brookhurst. Plenty of empty spots there. :D

yep, that will now be our designated meeting point

FuryNSX said:
So, is that new Starbucks location a confirmed meeting point?

Looks like I can make it. I'll be driving up with #12 from SD. :smile:

1. Wealthbuildr
2.Evof575gtc
3.maliburapper
4.Pooh Bear
5. Up 2 U
6. nsxsupra
7. Hac
8. Vu
9. Forrest
10. Dr Brooksz
11. Blue Steal