• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM Alarm system/keyless entry (module, antenna and wiring harness)

image.jpgOEM alarm system/keyless entry plug and play harness and a control module with antenna. Both items are plug and play, and all that is needed is to contact Kenwood to place an order for a programmed new remote to have a fully functional OEM alarm/keyless entry system. I understand Kenwood charges about $100 for a programmed new Acura remote. I have two sets of these. Each harness and module set is $350 shipped within continental U.S. It might be possible to program an existing Acura remote to these units. When I was researching them I remember there is supposed to be a learn button inside the module which I think is to sync the remote. I bought these years ago when I had a 1992 NSX without the keyless feature. I never got around to installing it before recently selling the car. Although I had previously self-installed one of these in my first 1991 NSX. It was not difficult.

I'm trying to attach photos without success. If you are interested, send me your email address and I will email a photo of both units. I'll also keep trying to attach them here.

View attachment 140168OEM alarm system/keyless entry plug and play harness and a control module with antenna. Both items are plug and play, and all that is needed is to contact Kenwood to place an order for a programmed new remote to have a fully functional OEM alarm/keyless entry system. I understand Kenwood charges about $100 for a programmed new Acura remote. I have two sets of these. Each harness and module set is $350 shipped within continental U.S. It might be possible to program an existing Acura remote to these units. When I was researching them I remember there is supposed to be a learn button inside the module which I think is to sync the remote. I bought these years ago when I had a 1992 NSX without the keyless feature. I never got around to installing it before recently selling the car. Although I had previously self-installed one of these in my first 1991 NSX. It was not difficult.

I'm trying to attach photos without success. If you are interested, send me your email address and I will email a photo of both units. I'll also keep trying to attach them here.

Item SOLD, please close thread. Thank you, Prime.

Back