• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

OEM Alpine CD-Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a OEM Alpine CD-Changer from my 1993, with very low miles. It has been used very little and is perfect, both cosmetically and functionally. It comes with two CD-magazines, and the brackets that actually attach to the changer (see picture). The mounting bracket that mounts inside trunk does not come with it, because I upgraded to the Alpine CHA-S634 and used them to mount it. But, if you are looking for a perfect, original, OEM changer, you won't do better than this one. As you can see there is not even a scratch on the unit, comes with the NSX logo, and it's guaranteed perfect.

$120 PLUS SHIPPING

Attachments

• CHANGER 3.JPG
    CHANGER 3.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 274
  • CHANGER 2.JPG
    CHANGER 2.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 287
  • changer 1.JPG
    changer 1.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 270
Hi, is this CD changer still available?

I'm interested. Would you mind giving a basic idea of where you're located so that I can guesstimate shipping costs?

Thanks.

I live in Florida. But since NMYMIRR responded first, let me see if things work out with him first. I'll let you know if things fall through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back