• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior OEM Body Parts, Wings West Body Parts

I have a bunch of parts up for sale due to going widebody and don't require these anymore...

OEM Side scoops lexus pearl white (not pictured, and currently covered in black plastidip). $100 shipped

Picked up a 92 berlina black rear valence from Shawn I never got to install. Could use a touch up but the spots that are a little bit hazy/scuffed in the paint are invisible while the part is installed on the car anyway. Looking for $300 shipped or best offer.

Also selling another 92 rear valence that has custom lexus pearl white paint on it that I no longer need due to the same reason of going widebody. The custom paint was covered in matte black plastidip which I could remove before shipping it to you, or just give to you as is. $99 plus shipping or best offer (I'll cover Paypal fees)

Rear quarters are in 8.5/10 condition. Also in lexus pearl white:
Rear Passenger side quarters $700 plus actual shipping (I cover paypal costs)
Driver Side Rear Quarters (Complete with fuel door) $800 plus actual shipping (I cover paypal fees)
-If purchased together I will give you the pair for $1400 shipped.
IMG_2891.jpg

Added 13OCT2015:

[SOLD] 92 front bumper cover with custom paint + lower valence primed black with hexagonal mesh on air dams. (perfect for a repaint project) $500 shipped
Note Front upper bumper cover needs some bondo work on the pass. side where the lower valence slides into the front bumper. Price reflects the small amount of work required to fix this. a couple hairline cracks in the paint which should be addressed when you re-sand, re-prime, and re-paint.

[SOLD] 92 rear bumper cover, painted in lexus pearl white with racing stripes, but you should re-sand, re-prime, and re-paint anyway. $550 plus actual shipping or best offer. [SOLD]
FullSizeRender.jpg

[SOLD] The wings west rear spats are still installed on the second rear valence mentioned above with the same lexus pearl white paint listed just above this line. For the pair of spats, I'm looking for $250 plus shipping (I'll cover paypal fees) [SOLD]

[SOLD] Passenger side front fender is painted lexus pearl white as well has some damage on the inner fender where the fender liners would meet, and some slight denting around that portion where the wheel contacted with it once. I can document these in specific pictures for you if you are interested. All other tabs/welds etc are perfectly fine on it and could use some repair around that section of damage. Looking for $150 plus actual shipping (I'll cover paypal fees) [SOLD]

-questions keep arising on driver side fender. It is already sold well before this post was made.

[SOLD] Wings West side skirts (Discontinued) in lexus pearl white. Can provide pics on request. overall $400 plus actual shipping (I cover paypal fees) [SOLD]

[SOLD] Wings West Front Lip: Requires some stripping, then priming then prepping if you want to paint it (I have it currently wrapped in carbon fiber patterned 3M Vinyl). $150 plus shipping. [SOLD]

Any questions or negotiation on price welcome. Please PM me for questions. Thanks.

-Dan

Last edited:
Back