• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM Car Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord. Should have kept my old one that I bought for $100 in 2001. And my NSX fender / rear body cover I paid $200 for. Not knocking your price, just shocked this is where its valued.

the oem ones are collectibles... it'll double in price in no time. :tongue:

Good lord. Should have kept my old one that I bought for $100 in 2001. And my NSX fender / rear body cover I paid $200 for. Not knocking your price, just shocked this is where its valued.

what is the value of one that is NIB...LOL

Like anything NSX that is NLA today the value is in whatever someone is willing to pay for the item (especially if it is new or nearly new). While $1,000 is more than I am willing to pay for a cover (OEM or otherwise), other owners might be willing to pay that to pair it with a very low mileage, pristine car (as an example). Others just want an OEM cover and are willing to pay for it.

@flexthatdx cover sold quickly because it was priced below what other sellers here are asking. @Bram cover is still on the market almost a year later because the right buyer hasn't come along yet.

Holy cow! I haven't priced these recently. Bought mine from a seller here about 5-6 years ago for around $150. Now I think I'll find a way to stitch a nice grommet around the hole I poked in it for the Shark antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back