• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM Manual NSX Gauge Cluster with RARE Gruppe M Boost guage installed

SOLD

OEM Manual NSX Gauge Cluster with RARE Gruppe M Boost guage installed

This came out of my 1993 Acura NSX which had a Comptech Supercharged installed along with this really RARE Gruppe M Boost Gauge which is made my the same Honda supplier that makes the other OEM gauges from what I understand. Basically its factory gauge cluster with a factory boost gauge. Comes with the boost sensor which goes in the engine bay to a vacuum source, then connects with only power and ground to a electronic control box which sits under the dash and plugs into the cluster as seen in pictures.

Everything works PERFECT. I removed to turn into a race car with a race dash. The car had 75K miles on it and I don't know exactly what years it fits but I but it was removed from my 1993 NSX.

OEM Part is discontinued by Acura, part number I see on the cluster is: 78100-SL0-A000 but I can't find any info on it online as I think it was superseded and stopped production.

$1000 SHIPPED

Last edited:
Back