• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior OEM NA1 radio head unit and NA1 CD player/changer

Both items are sold, please close. Thank you Prime.

I have been looking for an OEM head unit and CD for my NA2 for a while. After few weeks of unsuccessful research, I elected to purchase an OEM head unit and CD changer from a local NA1. Surely enough, once received, I have been offered an immaculate OEM audio system from a NA2 (Thank you Kevin!). Therefore, I have no use for the NA1 head unit and CD changer.

NA1 head unit: I have been told that the unit was in working condition at the time of the purchase. Unfortunately, I didn't experience the same when I plugged it on my car. The unit powers on, switches band (AM/FM and CD), plays CD, but it makes a crackling sound. The unit is in good cosmetic condition. Price: $275 - SOLD

NA1 CD changer: The unit is in good cosmetic condition and works well. The unit comes with all the mounting brackets as well as spare brackets. Price: $175 - SOLD

Last edited:
Would you take $150 for the CD changer shipped to 11793? PayPal Friends and Family?

I’ll take the CD player. You say that it works well. Hope so. $175 shipped as I understand it. Send me a paypal invoice and I’ll pay immediately.

Back