• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Interior OEM NA1 radio head unit and NA1 CD player/changer

Both items are sold, please close. Thank you Prime.

I have been looking for an OEM head unit and CD for my NA2 for a while. After few weeks of unsuccessful research, I elected to purchase an OEM head unit and CD changer from a local NA1. Surely enough, once received, I have been offered an immaculate OEM audio system from a NA2 (Thank you Kevin!). Therefore, I have no use for the NA1 head unit and CD changer.

NA1 head unit: I have been told that the unit was in working condition at the time of the purchase. Unfortunately, I didn't experience the same when I plugged it on my car. The unit powers on, switches band (AM/FM and CD), plays CD, but it makes a crackling sound. The unit is in good cosmetic condition. Price: $275 - SOLD

NA1 CD changer: The unit is in good cosmetic condition and works well. The unit comes with all the mounting brackets as well as spare brackets. Price: $175 - SOLD

Last edited:
Would you take $150 for the CD changer shipped to 11793? PayPal Friends and Family?

I’ll take the CD player. You say that it works well. Hope so. $175 shipped as I understand it. Send me a paypal invoice and I’ll pay immediately.

Back