• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

OEM Parts For Sale From 93 (JH4NA115XPT000503)

All parts are factory OEM from my 1993 which I converted to a widebody (pics here for verification http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52633).

All parts have under 29k miles.

4 Factory Struts and Springs $350 obo
1 OEM GPW Spoiler with LED Light $200
4 Factory wheels--2 front 15" and 2 rear 16" with Yokohama Tires. All tires have about 70% wear left. Wheels in very good condition as well. $300 obo

1 Front Driver Side GPW OEM Fender (no dings or dents) $550SOLD
1 Front Passenger Side GPW OEM Fender (no dings or dents) $550SOLD
1 Rear Driver Side GPW OEM Fender (no dings or dents) $750SOLD
1 Rear Passenger Side GPW OEM Fender (no dings or dents) $750SOLD
1 Rear full assembly GPW OEM Bumper Cover $450 oboSOLD
1 Front full assembly OEM Bumper Cover (usual wear) $450 oboSOLD

Full Factory Tool Kit with Foam $150SOLD
Factory Spare Tire with Aluminum brace (never used, excellent condition) $100SOLD
Factory Bose Headunit (works fine just no night time lighting) $100SOLD

All prices are without shipping and packing expense. I am located in Chicago (60110) and willing to ship at buyer's expense. All parts will go UPS (unless specified). I do accept paypal. Prices are SLIGHTLY negtioable.

Please reply to this thread, PM or email.

[email protected]

Pictures available upon request. All parts available ASAP.

Thank you all!

Ahad.

Last edited:
Check pm...thks Brent :biggrin:

All PMs replied and prices updated!

Back