• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

OEM trunk mats

The NSX trunk mat is something not often discussed herein. Many owners do not wish the additional weight of it.

I've seen "Zanardi" style blk/red trim trunk mats....... but OEM's I've seen tend to be a dark grey/onyx that blend well with the OEM trunk liner material.

I own two - both OEM style. I like them. As nigel stated, Hrant and other Primers may know lots more.... FWIW.

I see my name popped up LOL!

alum04org is on target with his response. If my memory doesn't fail me, there were only two logo colors offered here in the US: the lighter gray offered with the charcoal color OEM mat and the red offered with the Zanardi black mat. There "may" have been a limited number of OEM ivory color trunk mat with black logo in the early years - but I am not sure of that.

In the early years, the ivory trunk mat was sold with the same red embroidery as the interior floor mats:

trunk147.jpg

looks like it, but i didnt do it. I just google searched and it was a result.

I wonder if the upside-down logo adds to its value, the way print defects do for postage stamps. :biggrin:

Back