• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels OEM Wheels 91-93

91-93 OEM 15/16's in very good condition, wheels only, For Sale: $675 shipped anywhere in the continental United States

I bought these to mount NT01's on because the tires were so cheap in such a small size, but I ended up going to 17/18's for my track tires. These wheels were on my car for maybe 5 days (1 track weekend) and promptly cleaned then stored. They are in very good condition with a few very small blemishes and one small scratch that I would barely consider to be curb rash. No cracks, peeling, bends, or any signs of having ever been refinished. Center caps are in excellent condition with no cracks or broken off tabs - very snug fit. Clean inner barrels as well. I have dismounted the tires form the wheels and they are boxed, ready to ship. I have found the 91-93 wheels to ride the softest on the street as the tires have a larger "high" profile sidewall to absorb more road imperfections. Make your 91-93 NSX ORIGINAL! PM or email if interested.

nr8Ob6.jpg

HTpZ5P.jpg

c9UfFF.jpg

E1ueCR.jpg

6ppNWA.jpg

IkQIBE.jpg

9DPcLG.jpg

3ZUeco.jpg

qcLHiN.jpg

y9YuDA.jpg

IQcpnz.jpg

Upfu5Y.jpg