• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OK, It's NASCAR, but check this out !!!

I get it, but at the same time I don't. It completely lacks class, but it is a NASCAR man cave. It reminds me of a child's room. I guess the elitist in me is coming out. As long as he loves it, then good for him.

Now if those same car cases were filled with F-1 cars, the remarks would be much different here. The rest of the room, um, yeah. But c'mon, that wall of cars is not that bad.

Not feeling the NASCAR one but to each their own. :cool: I DIG on the Porsche one though!!! :eek:

Now if those same car cases were filled with F-1 cars, the remarks would be much different here. The rest of the room, um, yeah. But c'mon, that wall of cars is not that bad.

I was gonna say the same thing. Or if it were <insert favorite football team here>, then it'd be a different story here. NSX fans seem to alway shate on NASCAR because "they just turn left" and of course "everyone who watches NASCAR is a redneck".

I don't know man. The second one just looks like a normal garage with some memorbilia laying around. Big deal. The other has this guys passion in it. The tribute shrine to the late Dale Earnhardt...the collected diecasts, the nascar keg-erator...I like it!! Now, that would be a basement or a garage...not a living room in my house lol

I was gonna say the same thing. Or if it were <insert favorite football team here>, then it'd be a different story here. NSX fans seem to alway shate on NASCAR because "they just turn left" and of course "everyone who watches NASCAR is a redneck".

I'm a fan of all types of auto racing. Anything that has a motor and is putting power to the ground strikes my fancy. People can hate on it as much as they want, but if they had the opportunity to do it, they would. Plain and simple. It's a very challenging form of racing that doesn't get enough credit. But, I don't expect to change people's opinions. I look at their opinions of NASCAR in a very similar regard to my opinions about soccer and hockey; sucks and sucks, respectively. So if I were to bash on their hating too much I'd only be a hypocrite. There's just certain things in life that people have never liked and they never will. To me, I think they're missing out on a great form of racing. A hockey fan would punch me in the face, and a soccer fan would kill me, but I'll be nice - I promise. :biggrin:

I really don't "dislike" NASCAR. In fact, I like the concept behind it : Starting out with a factory built stock car and making a racer out of it. I think most primers prefer Formula 1 because of the close tie in our cars had to Honda's F-1 program, along with Senna's contribution to the suspension development. What is interesting is the popularity NASCAR has over F-1 in this country. F-1 is the highest level of auto racing, yet NASCAR is clearly more popular here. Kind of like NCAA being more popular than the NBA in some circles.......

Looks like a room I have in my home, except its painted "Rosso Red" and has all Foreign cars:wink:

Back