• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Opinions on these wheels please

They are Volk Progressive MEs. Yay or nay? SOS sells them for about $3100 for 18/19 set up.

Attachments

• Volk1.jpg
    Volk1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Volk2.jpg
    Volk2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 233
  • Volk3.jpg
    Volk3.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Volk4.jpg
    Volk4.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 200
I think those look great. The flush fender/concave look is really taking off right now. Being a Volk is also a plus IMO.

They are Volk Progressive MEs. Yay or nay? SOS sells them for about $3100 for 18/19 set up.

They are awesome wheels. I had SOS ask about pricing on them in 18/19. They really are great, and the fact they are monoblock forged make them pretty light. Problem they were only available in Silver...

I say go for it! I almost did...

They are very nice wheels..look similar to UltraLeggera's from the side but less angular which I like.

On Extremely rare "Navy Blue" :biggrin:

and My wheels (OZ Ultralag Blk) on Diablo's Superlight.

Attachments

• blu 2.jpg
    blu 2.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 213
  • Diabl SL 1.jpg
    Diabl SL 1.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
They look really good, but $3100 does seem like a lot for a single piece wheel. . . even if it is Volk. . .

If the Ultraleggeras were made in 18/19... You'd bet I'd have them on my car.

As for wheels, I don't like multi-peice as I always find them weaker then monoblocks...

Charlie if you do buy new wheels, I want your current wheels, unless we both opt out for the new baby gallardo.lol

Do it... I love it... Plus on the upside, it's not too common so you will be sort of "one of a kind.."

Charlie if you do buy new wheels, I want your current wheels, unless we both opt out for the new baby gallardo.lol

It will be a while before I opt out for the the Gallardo anytime soon :) As for my current wheels, I've gone through too many. Stock OEM 16/17 Blades, SSR GT3s in 18/19, then Privat NEtz in Forged Grey in 18/19, and OEM 02+ 17/17s...

Next wheel will be One of the 3 wheels pictured in this thread I think :wink:

They are okay...I prefer something with a lot of LIP. Not too fond of multiple spokes.

Back