• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OUCH that must have hurt.

Holy crap. That must have have hurt like a mofo. Can you say snap, crackle, pop. :eek:

IF, "IF the ligaments are damaged". LOL I hit my elbow into the sharp corner of the oven handle and my elbow is fooked now for about 1 1/2 years. It burns which is ligament damage i think.

Reminds me of the old 80's SNL sketch about the "all drug olympics" The guy rips both his arms off and doesn't feel a thing.

Damn, that was about 1,000 times harder to watch than looking at the pics!:eek:

Ouch. A few years ago I dislocated my elbow snowboarding, but it seemed and looked far less dramatic than this.

Despite going through physical therapy, I still can't straighten my arm all the way...I suspect his arm will never be quite the same either.

Last edited:
I know what my old gym teacher would say.
Coach Smedley: "Walk it off. Walk it off ...."

I think this guy needs to get with the model suing her plastic surgeon (See other thread).:smile:

I know what my old gym teacher would say.
Coach Smedley: "Walk it off. Walk it off ...."

I think this guy needs to get with the model suing her plastic surgeon (See other thread).:smile:

Walk it off and get in your ride with the Galactic exhaust (inside joke)

Ouch, I read the title and cringed, had a guy come into the Hospital with a similar view of his arm. The pictures, scrolled down and no one ran right after it happend to aid the poor guy WTFO!

10307.gif

Back