• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Owner Story published on Acura.com

A while back I saw a Facebook post about a couple NSX Owners getting a tour Honda's private car collection at HRD in So Cal, because of the stories they submitted to Acura's Owner Connection site.

Figured, I can write, I have an Acura, more importantly a beautiful NSX, and I have a story, so what the heck.

I submitted my story, and frankly forgot all about submitting it. Much to my surprise, a bit out of the blue, I get an email from Acura that they accepted my story and posted to their Owner Connection site.

My story is a little NSX geeky but I think you guys can relate.

http://owners.acura.com/community/owner-stories#951

Let me know what you think.

Kirby

Congrats and great story! Wish we all could have spouses so supportive of our affliction.

Well I looked thru a bunch of and read the NSX stories, and noticed Tbromley had his is there, and a bunch of NSXPO CO were in there

I ended up trading in the Integra for a BMW 330i, but not before putting on a AEM Cold Air Intake and full CompTech header and exhaust and swaybars. Loved that Integra.

Back