• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OZ racing!

Hi there, does anyone know of an nsx with oz rims on them? I really like the OZ's and am consedering getting 17/18 for my 98 nsx. If anyone has them or seen them on the nsx please let me know thanks.

I have them and they are a nice addition to my car.

I have OZ Ultraleggera in 17" front and 18" rear on my 91 NSX. I bought them from the tirerack with tires and lugnuts. I have had them for a year and am very happy with them.

Here's a couple of pics. Superleggera. 18X9 17X8 Tire Rack. Original ride height, not lowered but needs to be.

11205DSCF0136_Medium_.JPG

11205DSCF0174_Medium_.JPG

11205DSCF0195_Medium_.JPG

1120502190.jpg

Last edited:
The pics look really nice and thanks for the pics. I thinking of getting the superturismo in black or chrome but am not sure for my car is yellow.
What should my ofsets be for 17 fronts and 18 rears? I like them to be flush.

I have OZ on mine - I like em a lot and have rec'd alot of compliments too. PM me for pix if you like

Last edited:
Here are the OZ superleggera wheels that came with my car. I ended up selling them to another Prime member a while ago.

picture.php

I have them from Omega and absolutely LOVE THEM. I will never ever get rid of these rims. Superlight weight, easy to maintain, simple and elegant but good enough to pass as oem.

They are identical to the picture belonging to "mirroredshades", same color car, same color/style/size rims but my car is lowered on bilstein shocks.

Pictures do not do it justice.

Last edited:
I got a set of OZ Galileo III's 18 front 19 back

Attachments

• DSC00482.jpg
    DSC00482.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC00491.jpg
    DSC00491.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 151
You guys wheels look so nice. Saleen i love ur rims. What are the offsets on them? Do they come in 17 18 ?

I don’t mean to highjack this thread, but I gotta say that your wing looks great. I am usually not a fan of anything but the NSXR type wings and certainly not great big ones, but that one is HOT! It looks super aggressive in all black with the wing, side skirts and wings west lip. GREAT JOB! Any rear shots?

All the best,

Nate in DC

Last edited:
You guys wheels look so nice. Saleen i love ur rims. What are the offsets on them? Do they come in 17 18 ?

I have no idea what my offset is these came with the car. 18's are as small as you can go. Oh yeah and I forgot to add Im lowered an inch and half and I do have some tire rub.

Last edited:
I don’t mean to highjack this thread, but I gotta say that your wing looks great. I am usually not a fan of anything but the NSXR type wings and certainly not great big ones, but that one is HOT! It looks super aggressive in all black with the wing, side skirts and wings west lip. GREAT JOB! Any rear shots?

All the best,

Nate in DC

The wing is the Burn Up wing sold at SOS I will PM you with some rear shots when I get a chance. The fitment is awesome and my only reservation is that it blocks the rear view a bit out of the rear view mirror but im working on a solution for that by dropping the mirror on the inside down

The wing is the Burn Up wing sold at SOS I will PM you with some rear shots when I get a chance. The fitment is awesome and my only reservation is that it blocks the rear view a bit out of the rear view mirror but im working on a solution for that by dropping the mirror on the inside down
Just so you know, Bailey's wing is known as "The Go-Slo-Wing" and it doubles as a buffet table at NE club events!!!:biggrin::wink:

I forgot the name off the top of my head, but isn't like some ironman special edition thing? I remember when it first came out, it was in my popular science magazine.

Back