• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Interior pair of new OEM Zanardi floormats SOLD

I sold my Silverstone/black 2000 NSX a few years ago. I liked to run the black with red stitching and border Zanardi mats for a little color. I just found in my attic a set of new Zanardi mats in the original box that I never used. These are unused, OEM Zanardi mats in an opened factory box.

Science of Speed sells new non-Zanardi mats for $437.50/pair. I will sell these for $450 plus shipping from 23233. Located in Richmond, VA. Will meet you within 30 minutes of 23233.

I rarely come to Prime since I sold my NSX. Send email to cavman (at) gmail you know what.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_6031.jpgIMG_6032.jpgIMG_6033.jpg

Last edited:
Back