• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Panhandle / panama city local car club challenge.

Hello Primers! I think I'm one of the only people west of Tallahasse in the panhande with THE BEST CAR IN THE WORLD! But I wanted to invite all of you to ......

TOCC MOTORSPORTS would like to invite you to our fast-fueled days of 1/8 mile drag racing up at Breakaway Dragstrip in Fountain, Florida, for the 2013 Bay County Car Club Challenge!

STAGE 2 BRINGS COOLER WEATHER!

This annual three-stage race event brings a variety of car clubs together to shoot it out in an all-outs bracket racing challenge.

TOCC (Tricked Out Car Club) operates this event to bring a fun & fast-paced event full of burnt rubber; the good ol' smell of high octane fuel; and the synergy of lots of diverse & friendly racing enthusiasts combined!

Come represent TOCC and help us win, or come help, or come watch the action... or just roll up on your own and run in the track's open Test-n- Tune sessions that will be going on with our race event (like each year). help us be seen and represent, if you can. Bring those bikes, cars and trucks and spend the day/night with us!

Stage 2: Stage 2: Sunday, November 10th, 2013. Gates open 12:00 pm, test n tune 1:00 pm, Drivers Meet at 2:30 pm, Challenge Racing 3:00-7:00pm. $20 Tech Cards; $10 spectators). See
www.Tricked-Out.com for rules (click on Club Racing).

All of the money raised goes to charity. I'd like an opportunity to meet some of you if you felt like doing something a little out of the ordinary.

link to track http://breakawaydragstrip.com/ its a very small very very rural venue.

Back