• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PDX Meet: Sat 22nd - 7:30 AM

Meet for breakfast and then go for a drive or maybe drive to Cars & Coffee?

Venue to be decided, please suggest.

Hope to meet all the local owners.

Thanks,

Abhi

Awesome, 4 cars so far :)

Looking for suggestions for breakfast? Somewhere where we can park away from other cars and in peace. :) I will also look around.

BTW, anyone else have a aftermarket exhaust (besides Jason)? Would like to ride in such cars to make my decision, I am leaning towards CT but have not heard this exhaust in person.

-- Added Chris's post here also as this thread is more targeted to this weekend ...

Gents,

How about 7:30 breakfast at either of these spots?

Gateway Breakfast House
11411 NE Halsey St., Portland, OR 97220
http://www.gatewaybreakfasthouse.com/location/

IHOP at Cascade Station
9840 NE Cascades Pkwy, Portland, OR

After breakfast we could go to Cars and Coffee.

Cheers,

Chris

- - - Updated - - -

I am happy to meet at either location and C&C sounds good after that.

Thanks,

Abhi

Last edited:
Wow, anyone else planning to show up? :)

Weather looks good on Fri and Sat this week :)

Let's vote on where to meet, I say Gateway Breakfast House (provided they have a good p-lot, otherwise the other one).

I vote for Gateway Breakfast House as well. Unless I hear otherwise, I'll see you there at 7:30.

Disclaimer: I haven't been to Gateway. It came up when I Yelped places with decent ratings near the airport.

Cheers,

Chris

I will try and make it for breakfast. I am looking forward to meeting some fellow primers in the PDX area, I moved here in Sept. from Montana. There aren't many NSX's in MT but there are lots of wide open roads! My car isn't running (spun a bearing) so I will be riding with my son since he wants to go to C&C and we will have his WRX, I just can't be sure about getting him going that early so we might have to meet up with everyone at C&C.

Not sure how busy it is at Gateway Breakfast House, if very busy, we might not have parking for all of us and we'll get door dings if we park between other cars. Since IHOP has a much bigger lot and we can always choose an open location there. Either way, we'll have to decide by tonight so all of us is on the same page when we meet. Please take a vote by tonight. I'm fine either way if we all vote for the same location.

If IHOP has guaranteed better parking, I will change my vote to that venue. Others please chime in. Thanks.

If IHOP has guaranteed better parking, I will change my vote to that venue. Others please chime in. Thanks.

Ihop has a big lot, bit fills up fast with people. I'm down to go there. May be to early for my wife to go so I may be there solo. What time? 7:00am?

OK, let's meet at IHOP at close to 7:30 AM (bit earlier, if possible). From this IHOP to C&C is very close.

Great, see you John and Matt. This will be an impressive show of NSX at C&C :)

Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow!

Back