• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PFI Range Day Event for Shooters

Hey, all! My associates at Pride Fowler Industries are having an event on July 31 at Burro Canyon Shooting Park. The event is a charity benefit for the Wounded Warrior Project and CA Peace Officers Association. It is being sponsored by PFI, Safariland, Guns Magazine, Hornady, Rigel Products, Hot Caliber, Blade Shop, Bain & Davis, Sig Sauer, ProMag Industries, and many others.

The event features a full demonstration of PFI's optics line (www.RapidReticle.com) and attendees will have a chance to shoot with the optics for free. There will be alot of guns to shoot with including SCARs, AR-15's, PSR's (a manufacturer will be unveiling a new PSR at the event!), and many other custom tactical firearms. Attendees are welcome to bring their own firearms, shoot the dueling tree, and meet the Safariland Shooting Team including Maggie Reeese of Top Shot.

It will be a great event and there is a raffle with 23 prizes for $10 per ticket. The list of prizes and event information can be view at:

http://www.facebook.com/PFIOptics

Grab some buddies and come join us to shoot some guns to support the brave men and women who serve our country and communities. Look forward to seeing you there!

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or contact PFI directly! Good luck and God bless!

Attachments

• PFI Range Day Flyer.jpg
    PFI Range Day Flyer.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Here is the charity raffle information! There are 24 prizes and all proceeds will be going to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project and CA Peace Officers Association! Join us in showing your support for the brave men and women serving our country and communities! Thank you!

Attachments

• PFI RANGE DAY EVENT CHARITY RAFFLE.pdf
    88.7 KB · Views: 5
Looking forward to meeting the gun enthusiast NSX owners of SoCal at the event!

Just hit up some buddies, we're going to try to make this.

Do we send the $10 paypal before hand, and 'check in', or just bring the cash? Also, I assume we pay for Burro Canyon's range use, in addition to the raffle $10?

Final question, if you know the answer, the event is from 10AM until...? There is that small town down the street for lunch, I suppose.

Sorry for the late response! The event starts in a couple of hours. You can get raffle tickets there. The event is FREE! If you want to shoot your own guns, you will have to pay range ees. 10AM-4PM and lunch is available. Sandwiches, pizza, drinks, and cookies!

Have fun and see you there!

Just hit up some buddies, we're going to try to make this.

Do we send the $10 paypal before hand, and 'check in', or just bring the cash? Also, I assume we pay for Burro Canyon's range use, in addition to the raffle $10?

Final question, if you know the answer, the event is from 10AM until...? There is that small town down the street for lunch, I suppose.

Sorry for the late response! The event starts in a couple of hours. You can get raffle tickets there. The event is FREE! If you want to shoot your own guns, you will have to pay range ees. 10AM-4PM and lunch is available. Sandwiches, pizza, drinks, and cookies!

Have fun and see you there!

It was a good event; we stopped by the PFI booth's and joined the raffle, then we were shooting on the rifle range until we discovered our ammo was not allowed on range (steel core).

Got to meet some new shooters, and have fun on a Sunday morning.

:smile:

Thanks for coming and joining in on the fun! I'm sorry we didn't have a chance to meet as I was the behind the scenes guy trying to keep everything together. Glad you guys had fun. We will do a long range shoot (600+ yards) shortly when it re-opens and I will keep you posted! Thank you again. We really appreciate the support for the Wounded Warrior Project and CPOA!

It was a good event; we stopped by the PFI booth's and joined the raffle, then we were shooting on the rifle range until we discovered our ammo was not allowed on range (steel core).

Got to meet some new shooters, and have fun on a Sunday morning.

:smile:

Back