• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

photo.

just some happy shots of the nsx.:smile::biggrin:

Attachments

• honda nsx.jpg
    honda nsx.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Picture 407.jpg
    Picture 407.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 128
  • Picture 217.jpg
    Picture 217.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 142
  • Picture 212.jpg
    Picture 212.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Picture 137.jpg
    Picture 137.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 131
  • Picture 286.jpg
    Picture 286.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 136
Very nice. The middle one is my favorite.:smile:

around mr typeR nsx. not doing mush these day just working and staying out of troubles, how are thing on your side :):biggrin::wink: think am getting older. you know anyone who might be interested in buying my yellownsx, if the prices is right am thinking of selling it and getting an audi SR8.

Good to hear that you staying out of trouble,Same here all ok.
I never thoaght you would sell your NSX but wifes and girlfriends come and go so why not NSXs:tongue:Some times its time for a change.
Very Nice choice
Audi SR8 very sexy from a distance Looks like new model NSX :biggrin:
You should be able to sell your NSX easy coz its Hot Looking and its Yellow.:biggrin:

a little bird told me that you have bought a gtr35 into the country, very nice:biggrin: am still just thinking about selling the nsx, if l can come up with the rest of the monry for the audi then l can keep both, am about 90.000 short at the moment.:cool::cool: if you know any one that is in the market for a yellow nsx, tell them to call me.:biggrin::biggrin: on the 15 of this month there a few nsx from prime meeting up at a cafe in north melbournes, at 10 am. you feel like coming out with us.

That little bird that told you I boaght a Nissan in must a parrot that talks too much:rolleyes: Well not me I have Honda blood.The way things are these days lucky to bring a civic in,It be good to catch up but no vehicle,
If you work hard enough you can afford the New car of your dreams.:wink:

Back