• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Phxpo 2011

Hi Friends in Phx
Just wondering if anyone is AT ALL interested in meeting at the Cars and Coffee in Scottsdale on Saturday March 6th? I haven been able to take the yellow car out since the beginning of January due to a neck injury and i would love to see everyone...and of course their cars. Let us know!
k:smile:

I would but I will be at Firebird doing a NASA event Sat & Sun.

Hi Friends in Phx
Just wondering if anyone is AT ALL interested in meeting at the Cars and Coffee in Scottsdale on Saturday March 6th? I haven been able to take the yellow car out since the beginning of January due to a neck injury and i would love to see everyone...and of course their cars. Let us know!
k:smile:

Would love to but we are planning to go to the Renaissance Festival with the family. It's been raining the last couple of weekends so we have been waiting for a weekend with good weather to go. :rolleyes:

Thanks Frank....
Back home now, we all need to get together soon....

Acura of Peoria, one of my major sponsors and I are putting together a major get together with car show, live entertainment, food/beverages and a lot of prizes for giveaways Saturday, (Correction) May 21st...

Will post more about it when we get closer.

Hope to see you and all the Arizona NSX's there.

Hey Jim - great to hear from ya! Glad all is going well!

Last edited:
Actually I screwed up Frank, the event is on the 21st of May. I will also change it in the above post.

That sounds great, but arrggh I will be traveling that weekend. :frown: I hope you guys have a great time!

I'm in...

Very cool...!

The flier is still evolving...but it has the basic information.
We are also having 500 T-Shirts made to give away commemorating the event with all the sponsors logo's on them.

Attachments

• Flyer.jpg
    Flyer.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 39
Back