• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Picked up my 2003 NSX Friday

Congratulations on your new NSX!

Just a reminder - You know you're suppose to sleep in the bedroom every night - right? (and not in the garage - hehehe :D )

Here are the specifics - pics to follow

Red w/camel interior

Got it at Greenwich Acura with the leasing special.

I am in the Morristown NJ area.

Now I'm just waiting for some nice weather!!

Congratulations and welcome!

If you are free on Saturday, check with Larry B to see if it isn't too late to join us up in Warwick for the Poker Run.

If not, heed RSO34's advice and join us in NH. Great group of people to spend time with.

Don

Hey,

I live in Sparta, NJ and I'm always around floating through Morris County. Definitely try to make it out to Larry's Poker Rally I'm sure it's gonna be a good time, I'm new here as well this will be my second event. So far everyone I have met is really great. hope to see you there.

BTW - I thouht this might have been you, but you said you just picked it up on Friday.....right?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19316

Regards,

John

NJ

Hi Folks-

I'm in central Jersey.....Woodbridge/Oldbridge area. I'm looking forward to meeting with all of you at the NH event. Congrats on the '03.....I'm sure you are going to LOVE it!

Keep Well-

Nev

Back