• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics of white NSX's?

Anyone got pics/impressions? I'm leaning heavily towards a white NSX as it will be a daily driver, and they seem to be priced slightly lower overall than red and black.

Ok,

Here you go,

Choose youre favorite color!!!

masduclos3.jpg

Though it's not my own car, i really like the white one Type-R (Guus Toth):
nsxbbs003.jpg

Thankx Guus, Gerard and Peter for such a wonderfull raceweekend at Mas Du Clos!!!

Dutchy

Originally posted by GRCNSX:
Anyone got pics/impressions? I'm leaning heavily towards a white NSX as it will be a daily driver, and they seem to be priced slightly lower overall than red and black.

For some reason, the white ones always appear "dirty" to me. Its especially bad during the winter after the car gets wet and the dirt starts to run.

My previous car was "frost white" and it seemed to need constant washing and waxing to avoid looking dirty. The paint also took on a yellow tinge as it aged -- kind of like ivory.

Just save up a few more months and get the color you like. If you dont, you will continually think about repainting it.

Anyway, thats my 2c.

Originally posted by Enzo:
I choose black (the fastest color) but I think I am a little bit biased !
biggrin.gif

In the end me too, funny though that the black one is the slowest of all......
Red - SC'd
White - Short gears
Orange - 3.2
Black - dudy valve caps...............

Dutchy

Back