• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

pics taken at XPO

Wow! Great pics, Armando! The pic of your car looks so surreal! Very nice! You should print out "Behind the Hotel" in poster size! Can you send me that pic in high res?

nsxsupra said:
:eek: WOW!

Do you or anyone else by any chance might have more pics of this NSX from the XPO? Different angles?

lol thats armandos car jason......;) u know 700hp+ 500+ tq

Brett,

That blue color is bad ass. Just an observation...is your side skirt not flush with the rear quarter panel? It looks like it sits inside/inward under the side scoop area. Still looks good though!

Wheelman said:
Wow! Great pics, Armando! The pic of your car looks so surreal! Very nice! You should print out "Behind the Hotel" in poster size! Can you send me that pic in high res?

Sure thing, PM me your email

Armando

Buzz Buzz
NSXPO20062026.jpg

My last tuner :biggrin:
NSXPO20062028.jpg

Mr "stock" Ken Saxs
NSXPO20062030.jpg

Guess that ass
NSXPO20063019.jpg

Shooting the breeze at one of the drives
NSXPO20064003.jpg

NSXPO20064062.jpg

Another shot of Ben's twin turbo
NSXPO20062033-1.jpg

Trouble makers Scott & Heather
NSXPO20062034.jpg

Another single turbo car
NSXPO20063032.jpg

Frank(nsxanimal) with Mr. Uehara
NSXPO20063014.jpg

Waiting
NSXPO20064002.jpg

Watching
NSXPO20064043.jpg

Pointing
NSXPO20064072.jpg

NSXPO20064012.jpg

A few of the cars at Fantasy of Flight
NSXPO20064020.jpg

Private plane collection
NSXPO20064030.jpg

NSXPO20064078.jpg

Mr. Spare Alternator Guy "Clem"
NSXPO20064092.jpg

NSXPO20062071.jpg

NSXPO20062066.jpg

Wei-shen's new/old coupe
NSXPO20064047.jpg

Signed Memories
NSXPO2006050.jpg

Last edited:
SNDSOUL said:
Cool pics Armando. If you have some extra time, I would love for you to email me the copies of my car. [email protected]

THANKS--Brett

Brett,

Is that your car with the Advans? Saw you on John Young going to GF house sat but didn't see you at the vendor expo. Car looked sweet on the road.

clr1024 said:
Brett,

Is that your car with the Advans? Saw you on John Young going to GF house sat but didn't see you at the vendor expo. Car looked sweet on the road.
thats it, I showed up late sat night. I also came briefly on thurs and I went on sunday. thanks

I don't know but, "Mr. Stock's" tire diameters don't look stock to me.:biggrin: Just seems a bit off, but I could be crazy..

Quick story regarding Mr. Uehara . Larry B was looking for 5 cars to pick up the Japanese group from the airport (Great Idea). Larry B approaches me and ask me if I would be willing to drive to the airport(not such a great idea) I say yes and me and four others are on the way to the airport. After driving around the airport for a few minutes we finally get the call from Larry to drive into the airport to pick up our guests. When we pull up we obviously attract allot of attention since the group from Japan had brought their own press guy the flashbulbs were going off. Larry B decides Mr. Uehara should ride with me(another not such a great idea) might have been because of the type R look or maybe Larry wanted to scare Mr. Uehara into building him another NSX. Driving out of the airport and onto the highway Mr. Uehara did not say much, he sank into the cf buckets and strapped himself in. When we got to the highway the other four cars were well ahead of me and we couldn’t have one of the NSX fathers riding in the rear so I gave it some gas. The rear end started dancing side to side so I corrected the car and caught up to the rest of the caravan, Mr. Uehara turns to me smiling and says "AH TORQUE", without his interpreter that would be the only thing I understood from him all weekend. :biggrin:

Armando

That would be correct Ms Armando!! :biggrin: Just wait till you come up here for something, you're going to have to bring a Brinks truck, LOL. Not bad pics I do have to say though.

Oster

CHUDSON,

Bro, that was a nasty X :smile: I wanted to check the inside of it, but never had a chance to. Did you do anything on the inside of the car.
Or do you have any pics of the inside if you have done anything inside?

Oster

MiamieNeSeX said:
Quick story regarding Mr. Uehara . Larry B was looking for 5 cars to pick up the Japanese group from the airport (Great Idea). Larry B approaches me and ask me if I would be willing to drive to the airport(not such a great idea) I say yes and me and four others are on the way to the airport. After driving around the airport for a few minutes we finally get the call from Larry to drive into the airport to pick up our guests. When we pull up we obviously attract allot of attention since the group from Japan had brought their own press guy the flashbulbs were going off. Larry B decides Mr. Uehara should ride with me(another not such a great idea) might have been because of the type R look or maybe Larry wanted to scare Mr. Uehara into building him another NSX. Driving out of the airport and onto the highway Mr. Uehara did not say much, he sank into the cf buckets and strapped himself in. When we got to the highway the other four cars were well ahead of me and we couldn’t have one of the NSX fathers riding in the rear so I gave it some gas. The rear end started dancing side to side so I corrected the car and caught up to the rest of the caravan, Mr. Uehara turns to me smiling and says "AH TORQUE", without his interpreter that would be the only thing I understood from him all weekend. :biggrin:

Armando

Thats a great story, hopefully he has input in the design of the next NSX to put more torque into it.

clr1024 said:
Thats a great story, hopefully he has input in the design of the next NSX to put more torque into it.
Unfortunatly he is retiring next year and leaving the design of the next generation to others he stated.

Back