• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

pictures of pieces

My sincere condolences too. I hope that no one was injured in this mishap. Your car took it like a true trooper, giving it's life to protect you. What color will your the next one be?

sucks

was your TCS traction control on BTW?
i dont know if that would of made a difference..

Glad you walked away safely
:frown: Sorry to see your baby ruined but if it had to be the car or your body then better the body of the car

looking for another 97 spa yellow. TCS was on but i don't think it was a factor, it felt like a "crack the whip" kind of inertial swing that brought the back end around. I suspect that this effect is increased in mid engine cars from the weight distribution.

look for ebay listing 97 spa yellow low mileage, clean car fax, nose repainted due to stone chips. never tracked hahahaha

Last edited:
:frown: I'm so sorry for your crash. That really sucks. I hate to see another spa yellow go down. Glad to hear you walked away and you're OK. Are you getting it fixed or is it totaled?

2nd that on the snap oversteer... car likes to spin like a top... glad to hear you made it fine. car really sacrifices itself to protect you, the driver.

x

Back