• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pittsburgh area experts

pm member yinzer.....

Sorry I didn't get to respond to your second email to me on Monday asking the PPI question - I was swamped Monday & yesterday after work with my mom's birthday, Serbian Christmas, and frozen pipes yesterday. :)

I heard there's an NSX certified tech working at an Acura dealership near or in Boardman Ohio. Try them and ask. If you get the runaround or they have no idea of what you're asking, then I'll ask my friend here who gave me that info and see if I can find where this tech is.

Congrats on a potential good find and again, the offer stands that if you get real interested and if the car is less than an hour from me, I might be able to scoot over sometime here and give a pre-PPI look if that helps.

Call Spitzer Acura in the South Hills, 888-528-4952. The have TWO factory trained techs on staff, no need to go to Ohio. In my dealings with them they have been excellent.

I thought the car was actually close to the border of Ohio near Weirton if not in Ohio. Was thinking more for the convenience of the seller. I could be wrong. Seems like Boardman & Spitzer could be around the same distance. I just heard that supposedly an NSX cert'd tech was at Boardman Acura or nearby.

Two Acura certified techs or two NSX certified techs at Spitzer? If NSX cert, would be nice to know, may come in handy one day. Thanks.

Regular maintenance and an inspection, my first time with the NSX. Notice I said "dealings", thus my (former) TSX was there on a longer term basis, and they were excellent.
Have you worked with them?

Back