• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Planet Acura June soCal free oilchange question....

Intended for the soCal market, but open to all:

Its that time again, and in honor of our Parts and Service department being open on SUNDAYS now to better serve our customers, here is your June FREE oil change with a loaner car question good on any Honda or Acura product . The first to post here with an answer wins.......

What are the daily service hours for Planet Acura?

Thanks,
Matt Piercey
GSM
WWW.PlanetAcura.com
562-869-1111

Last edited:
from your website

Service Hours:

Monday - Friday: 7:00am-7:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am-5:00pm
Sunday: closed

from your post above it appears service is also open on sunday, i guess 8-5 like satureday

from your website

Service Hours:

Monday - Friday: 7:00am-7:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am-5:00pm
Sunday: closed

from your post above it appears service is also open on sunday, i guess 8-5 like satureday

EEEK you win, website is to be updated Friday :cool: Sundays 9am to 4pm....

See you Sat with your brakes...
MAtt

thanks matt!,

Also i wont be at PAG saturday (neither will Castordog). Dave is in FL and we are in Kona and then off to maui.

Didn't want you to lug those brakes around and then have to lug them home. All is well and thanks for all of your help. We really do appreciate all of your awesome help

tom

Lol I still have a free oil change from last year that I never used! I dont even have an nsx anymore but I may get another one and have to use it hehe.

I won a free oil change from Matt but my wife threw out the certificate/letter before I had the chance to use it.:frown:

At least I still have the T-Shirt.:biggrin:

Back