• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Please fix NSXPrime

The ads are fine...I just want Prime to exist. It's a super useful site and full of great memories. I have noticed the traffic to have fallen quite a bit -- probably due to a combination of an aging car and other platforms. I still find the forum structure to be the best to communicate, archive, and consequently learn from. Not really a fan of FB (or whatever other platforms NSX owners are using?). I think we should do what it takes to secure the future of Prime. M3Forum (Prime equivalent for E46 M3s) died off last year because the site owner went AWOL and nobody else had keys to the site/servers.

Adverts

I can’t stand advertisements under any situation. They just try and force us to tolerate someone else’s opinion about what they want us to buy to make them more money.
There’s another NSX site based in the UK that has some of the brightest engineers and experienced people that has a small annual membership fee that myself and I’m sure others probably wouldn’t mind paying to NOT have to tolerate the bullshit adverts like NSXCB does and be able to continue to enjoy this site and the devoted owners of our limited and special cars.

Cheers
nigel

I can’t stand advertisements under any situation. They just try and force us to tolerate someone else’s opinion about what they want us to buy to make them more money.
There’s another NSX site based in the UK that has some of the brightest engineers and experienced people that has a small annual membership fee that myself and I’m sure others probably wouldn’t mind paying to NOT have to tolerate the bullshit adverts like NSXCB does and be able to continue to enjoy this site and the devoted owners of our limited and special cars.

Cheers
nigel

Here is how to donate to NSXPrime:
http://www.nsxprime.com/members/member_central.htm

Why does it keep asking me to Sign-in upon every click?
My ad got deleted cos it had no photos, well I tried but it kept telling me "i had no permission to upload photos".
I think there's an issue with my account. I'd appreciate if a moderator could look into it.. Thanks

Why does it keep asking me to Sign-in upon every click?
My ad got deleted cos it had no photos, well I tried but it kept telling me "i had no permission to upload photos".
I think there's an issue with my account. I'd appreciate if a moderator could look into it.. Thanks

What's the VIN of the vehicle? Check the email that you used to register your NSXPrime account for additional information.

Back