• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Plz ID this X!

Hey, whats up, this gonna be my first post =)
Does anybody know whos ride is this and what the rims are those? (or any other info about this x)

Last edited:
Hey, whats up, this gonna be my first post =)
Does anybody know whos ride is this and what the rims are those? (or any other info about this x)

I know the owner was/is in Houston. I recall it being for sale, not sure if it sold or not. The wheels in that picture, I think were 5Zigen wheels.

Hope that helps,
- Zishan

Gruppe M spoiler and Wings West lip & skirts, I believe. Hood is also aftermarket.

thanks for info guys!
i wonder does he got account on this board?
and is there are any other pics of his car?

I think he has ran several style wheels on this nsx. these are 19/20 combo. Do a search .:biggrin:

thanks for info guys!
i wonder does he got account on this board?
and is there are any other pics of his car?

Yes, I believe he is a member here, but I don't think he posts much.

DSCN4565.JPG

DSCN4570.JPG

DSCN3753.JPG

DSCN3747.JPG

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/data/500/60326_Nsx_On_Steriod_122_711lo.jpg
DSCN4557.JPG

those are my old wheels.i will have new pic of the new wheels soon as my new tires come in.

are that new wheels' pics will come with crazy hood too? =)
that would be great, can't wait...
btw, have you a larger version of this pic?

Last edited:
Very Nice!

What hood is that?

Nate in DC

i think this pics should be yours too )))
seems u own the wheels shop or something, 3 sets of rims for 2 years, about $1000 each wheel?

7982nsx_vsh_image1.jpg

7982Picture_003.jpg

u kinda forgot pass for ya old acc, huh? :)
btw, did u sold that car from your 'let it go' thread?
anyway we all hopes for your new images! damn, u must have one of those badass cell phones to shoot some vids, man.

ps
just interesting, how bitches react on ya p.i.m.p. ride?)

Last edited:
what can i say i just like to change up.haha.but yea thats my pics.i haven't sold the car yet still waiting for the right person to come take it off my hand and take care of it like i do.i really don't take it out anymore.i just keep it in the garage.i don't own a rim shop but i know a guy that does.

what wheels are these? size/offset?

7982nsx_vsh_image1.jpg

if you ever change your mind and thinking of selling this----LET ME KNOW :biggrin:

i already sold those wheels.19.8 and 20.10 is the size of those wheels.you gonna like my new ones.ima post it on here wednesday when my tires come in.kinda the same but with a bigger lip.my tires been on back order for a month now but for sure it'll be here tuesday.

i already sold those wheels.19.8 and 20.10 is the size of those wheels.you gonna like my new ones.ima post it on here wednesday when my tires come in.kinda the same but with a bigger lip.my tires been on back order for a month now but for sure it'll be here tuesday.
are those iforged/hre?

whats the size of your new setup?

nicely done

Looks like the old ikon car. One of the better looking modified NSX's in the south without a doubt.

its Vellano wheels vsu is the name of the wheels.same setup 19.8 and 20.10 with a 2inch lip in the front and 5inch lip in the rear with bridgestone tires 225/35/19 and 275/30/20.

Last edited:
Definitely love the car setup, and all of the rims.

Oster

Back