• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pocono Long Course - June 17-18

Anyone interested... there are spots still available...

myself and a friend will are already paid...

info...

Performance Driving Associates (PDA), acting as consultants to the SCCA

Tri-Region Race Group, have shared their mailing list with us so that we can

inform you about our Performance Driving Experience to be held June 17 and 18 (2 one-day events) on the SCCA Club Racing Long Course at Pocono Raceway. This unique experience will give you the opportunity to run the 2.5 mile racing circuit - the challenging North Course infield with its Devil’s Elbow, the Long Pond Straight using the bus stop chicane, the banked NASCAR Turn 1, and the Front Straight funneling down to the Infield Turn.

The Friday event will be capped off with a Pig Roast. Free infield

overnight camping is available. No other group will be at the track for those

two days, so all of the garages outside the NASCAR gate will be ours and will be provided for you free on a first come basis. You don’t have to be an SCCA member to participate. The event is open to all licensed drivers age 18 or older. We are limiting the entrants to 100 each day. Trained instructors will work with the novices, help the intermediates, and be available to those with more experience. The cost is$225 for one

day, and $425 for both days.

The Tri-Region Performance Driving Experience (PDE) is sanctioned and

insured by SCCA. The event operation guidelines and rules are similar to those of any qualified performance driving and instruction program.

All forms and supplemental regulations can be found at

www.triregionracing.org. I hope you will be able to join us on Friday June 17, Saturday June 18, or both days. Remember, Sunday June 19 is Father’s Day. Wouldn’t this be a perfect gift for you and/or your Dad?

George Bloeser, Chairman

Tri-Region Race Group

Sports Car Club of America

610-965-0585

1poconolong.jpg

I'm good for Saturday the 18th. I have not participated in any events with this club before - I was wondering if anyone else has. It'll be great to see another NSX there - hopefully we'll see a bunch more.

Back