• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Pondering a few mods

I am wondering if anyone here has a red NSX with the carbon fiber front spoiler (lip) that Dali or SOS sells. I am thinking of replacing the OEM plastic lip b/c it is a little messed up but would like to see how the carbon fiber looks against the red. Any feedback, preferably a picture, would be great.

Also, I am toying with the idea of buying the Cantrell AIS from SOS. I have a K & N drop in filter right now, would I need to go with the Uni filter or does it really not matter?

Do you all think the AIS is just for sound or does it really add some snap?

How close up of a shot are you wanting? I know of one person with what you are asking for but only know of a couple of pics of the car but they aren't super close.

I have one and it looks good, but one thing you should know is if you scrape your original one enough to damage it, you will absolutely destroy this one.
All i have is this crappy pic but hopefully it helps.
8528DSC01293_Medium_.JPG

Cool, thanks for the pics. I did not bang up the lip on the car now, the previous owner did. That is why I am not worried about that. Again, thank you for the replies, this board rocks. :smile:

Brocz said:
I am wondering if anyone here has a red NSX with the carbon fiber front spoiler (lip) that Dali or SOS sells. I am thinking of replacing the OEM plastic lip b/c it is a little messed up but would like to see how the carbon fiber looks against the red. Any feedback, preferably a picture, would be great.

Also, I am toying with the idea of buying the Cantrell AIS from SOS. I have a K & N drop in filter right now, would I need to go with the Uni filter or does it really not matter?

Do you all think the AIS is just for sound or does it really add some snap?

I have pics of mine in the picture gallery section under BRIDGEWATER ACURA. Its the Cantrell CF front lip and its on my red NSX. I love it and get compliments everywhere I go. Very HOT! Only problem is Im going on my 3rd one. Number 2 is still on the car but is destroyed and I have another sitting in my closet waiting to go on. My car has the comptech springs with 18/19's.

I too, had the drop in K/N and it was okay but Ive since replaced with the cantrell ACIS. Sounds great and dyno numbers to match!

Back