• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pool party - Saturday Aug 25

We had a big hole dug in our backyard this summer...
a lot of guys made a big mess and presto, we now have a finished pool.

If you are in Phoenix and reading this post consider yourself invited to our pool opening party. PM me for the address and rsvp so I know how many burgers to throw on the grill.

This Saturday 8/25 2pm--- Elliot and I-10 area...
you can swing out to Firebird and watch the races too : )

Cheers !

Cool! :)

I'll try to swing by for a bit, but may not be able to stay long as I have an early flight to catch next morning (and I'll probably be packing at the last minute, as usual :D).

I am in as well. Mike, looks like we will have to do another Galbi cook-off :biggrin:

Chase, please PM or text me your addy. Thanks for the invite. Let me know if you want to do Poker so I can River you again Lol..:eek:

I'm in.

I'll bring some Korean BBQ spareribs for you to throw on the grill.

I am in as well. Mike, looks like we will have to do another Galbi cook-off :biggrin:

Chase, please PM or text me your addy. Thanks for the invite. Let me know if you want to do Poker so I can River you again Lol..:eek:

We could definitely spin up a game of poker so you can try :smile:

charlie-sheen-bring-it.jpg

Thank you again Chase. The pool came out awesome.

:biggrin: Thanks to you and Sam/Wendy for bringing the amazing Korean spare ribs - very tasty and very popular, think they lasted about 5 minutes :)

Back