• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Port Stanley Dave's (also Sean's) NSX for sale again?

its not for sale...unless someone is willing to buy it off me for 42 g's. LOL :p I also noticed this when i got a call for 95 Taurus SHO for sale. What happens is if you want to list your car, you get a "week" for free but your pics are shitty res. Now mine and daves have been up here for at least a month. Dave also paid to have high res. pics of his x. That ad is gone but it seems autotrader does not care what cars have sold.

Personally, I think autotrader has turn to shit. They don't care anymore and it won't be long till this site is run by scammers. my .02 cents.

42.....42.....42g's anyone......anyone....:)

Hey Chris. Congrats on the car. I didn't think you are ready to sell either. Long summer ahead still. Enjoy it!!

As to Autotrader, not sure why they will leave things like this around. Just not very professional, maybe that's the image they are going for.

See you around.

Autotrader sold to the Yellowpages group a few years ago, and immediately raised prices and the quality went downhill. It's not a cheap way to sell your car anymore that's for sure.

I'm also amazed at the number of scams on it to. What a shame.

Back