• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Portland Track day with Lotus of Portland, Mar 13

Hey there,
Lotus of Portland is sponsoring HPDE on March 13 at PIR. Looks like a 3 group event, so you should get more seat time than usual. Instructors will be available, and lunch is provided. Cost is $165 for the day. Check out motocorsa.com for details.

I will be instructing and helping arrange the day, we are still looking for a few qualified instructors, PM me if you are interested. I am working up some special run sessions that could be fun for the instructors:wink:

Nguyen Nguyen said:
Dave,

Do they require SA 2005 helmet? There're some info from www.lotusofportland.com (under events) and not on motocorsa.

- Nguyen
At this point you can go with SA 1995 or newer. There is a shortage of some 2005 helmets so many of the clubs are honoring the older helmets for the first events.

Hope you you can come out!

Just a bump on this thread...
At last check there are less than 30 cars registered for the day, looks like it will be pretty light turn out, so should be great for getting lots of open track and clean laps.

This would be a great day for novice drivers, should be some good drivers and excellent instruction.

Call Ray at Moto/Corsa if you have questions 503-292-7488

Dave

Man. I'm feeling a little sick..... Not sure I'm gonna be able to make it into work on monday....

We'll see.

-Mike

Better be cautious with this 'Bug' going around...think of your co-workers and take the day off to recover:wink:

grippgoat said:
Man. I'm feeling a little sick..... Not sure I'm gonna be able to make it into work on monday....

We'll see.

-Mike

I think I must have gotten the same bug you have.. I just got back from Alpantal skiing a few minutes ago and I guess I caught the chills up there in this storm.. hmm... oh and we really could we have used your STI over the pass and through the pipe (visions of BMI- full multi-lane drifts, the sound of your exhaust at 70mph in 2nd- see attached pic)... :wink:

Anyways, I'm slated to start feeling down on the weather around Saturday evening or so. I just need to pickup some more Motul.

Attachments

• DSCN2185.jpg
    DSCN2185.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
If the weather holds up I will be on site with a few co-workers. The forcast looks cold and wet.

National Weather service forecast:

Sunday: Partly sunny. Highs 45 to 50.

Sunday night: Partly cloudy. Lows around 30.

Monday: Partly sunny. Highs around 50.

:biggrin:

Back