• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post tax brunch (and maybe drive), Sunday, April 18, 11am??

I had to turn on my AC at home yesterday, and now I may have to turn on the heater this week!! What a whacky whacky weather pattern we have.

Jonathan - I'll be looking forward to your pictures. :smile:

You know what that means? We need to plan a drive while we still have a week or two of nice weather.

I'll have them up tomorrow morning :smile:

It was a pleasure meeting you as well Frank
Elaine and I had a great time and look forward to many more with you and those that come out for the get togethers..

We almost turned on out AC as well on the way home :)
Summer is on the way....

Jim - great to meet you and your wife, your car is a freaking rocket!! :eek:

Last edited:
Slacker....:biggrin:

It was a pleasure meeting all of you yesterday... I've met and talked to Frank before at the Pavilions... Thanks Frank for setting up the event.

These are the photos that I took...

IMG_6566.JPG

IMG_6567.JPG

IMG_6568.JPG

IMG_6569.JPG

IMG_6570.JPG

IMG_6572.JPG

IMG_6573.JPG

IMG_6576.JPG

Sorry I missed it. I was crushed with the flu over the weekend. It looks like there was a good showing.

Sure you were Wayne, any old excuse will do....
LOL...seriously, hope you're feeling better brother, getting sick is a bitch...

You going to try and make it out to the NASA event May 1 & 2 ?

Sorry I missed it. I was crushed with the flu over the weekend. It looks like there was a good showing.

As always, nice job Jonathan...
Thanks for taking them and posting them...

What I want to know is who is that guy that parked backwards in the blue NSX from how the rest of the cars are parked....LOL

Really SORRY I missed this thread!! My sad... :frown: Sure coulda used some Brooklands balance in the color-scape. Lotsa shine, gang...lotsa shine. That blue looked Monaco...Lance?
Anyway, you're all a great group!

Those are great photos Jonathan!

What camera do you use, and filter?

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks Mike,

I'm shooting with a Canon XTi due to it's weight. It's great because I don't have to worry about it being too much weight when I'm doing rig shots.

I was using a polarizing filter. It seemed to be too much for the light and came out too dark. They can be fixed by lightening them.

My friend Bruce, from British Columbia, will be there with his Ford GT and I in my 2000 Spa Yellow. I haven't been to any function except for the SOS open house last Fall. Looking forward to meeting some fellow NSX'ers.

Good to see another Yellow in town! Sorry I missed this one guys, but I'll catch you next time!

Back