• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pqbrown's for sale thread

Work Meister S2R 17/18 Freshly refinished//Momo Tuner steering wheel comptech Hub

Sold my NSX a few months ago after having repeated problems with it, so I have a few parts laying around that need to go. I am in Tampa Florida, local pick up is welcomed.

1. Work Meister S2R wheels in 17x8 +35? 18x10 +38? not totally sure of the offsets, but are set up for NSX. Freshly powder coated textured matte black with freshly polished lips. Very good condition. Comes with nearly new (less than 1000 miles) General exclaim UHP tires up front 215/40/17/ and 70% tread life yokohoma ES-100 265/35/18 tires in the rear, note one side has camber wear, but was flipped so it is now on the outside. I will also note that the front drivers side valve stem has a slow air leak.

Price:1600$ plus shipping or will consider trade for S2000 spec wheels.

3. Momo 320mm Tuner steering wheel. Used for about 1000 miles and is in perfect condition. Will come with Comptech adapter, nice piece machined out of aluminum, very light weight and gives excellent feedback through the wheel. This is a major upgrade over stock in the way the car drives.

Price: 350$ plus shipping

Please feel free to email me at pqbrown at mail.usf.edu. Will provide phone number through PM if needed.

Last edited:
Monthly Bump. Price drop on the wheels to 1400$ plus ship and 325$ shipped for the Momo wheel and hub.

Back