• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

President Obama and trade with Cuba

I support completely lifting all trade & travel restrictions between the US and Cuba. US citizens can fly to Moscow and Beijing. Cuban cigars rock. At the very least, let's open up trade to sell them parts for their '55 Chevys, GM needs the business.

Happy to be Canadian.

i wonder if the price of them are starting to tank here with all trade talks happening?

It will go up big time!!!

You will see a federal tax combined with already massive state tobacco tax over high demand. Cuban cigars production is currently at max without US market and the construction quality has suffered within last ten years.

A typical under the table standard size Cuban are going for $20 to 25 a stick. You will see at least a $10 bucks over that when the embargo is lifted.

i wonder if the price of them are starting to tank here with all trade talks happening?

Prices have been consistently declining in the last 10 years but I have heard Habanos SA has just announced a small but significant across-the-board price increase that will take effect this year.

As for right now, they have never been cheaper.

Back