• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Price Check - 05 with 3k

Interesting the eBay owner is NOT the dealer. I assume its an employee. He is also selling antiques and polo shirts.

Maybe the dealership wants to distance itself from this sale???

buy the car, get proof of paintwork, sue the dealer= instant asshole discount

Poor, poor taste. Comments like that are sad, IMO:frown: Not looking to start a debate but unless a dealer is knowingly trying to defraud a customer, i.e frame damage, odd. roll back, etc is one thing. Trying to sue them over whether a hood is repainted or not is classless:wink:

Poor, poor taste. Comments like that are sad, IMO:frown: Not looking to start a debate but unless a dealer is knowingly trying to defraud a customer, i.e frame damage, odd. roll back, etc is one thing. Trying to sue them over whether a hood is repainted or not is classless:wink:

Completely agree! Its pretty typical of america these days though. Sue everyone for anything:mad:

They were offering it at $75.5k just last week so that WOULD be odd. Maybe he had some strange condition on his bid?

In looking at the auction I think they have gotten a big head and got greedy. Why not, I guess.

Turned down $75.5k (which they offered me last week!) and $78k. Thats crazy.

Too bad it has paint work!

In looking at the auction I think they have gotten a big head and got greedy. Why not, I guess.

see I am not going crazy ;) anyways, if they got a $78k bid for their car....rest of us low mileage NSX owners should feel good about our cars value :) imagine 10 years from now when there are barely any clean ones left!!!! OMG :eek:

With the 50 miles a year you are putting on yours it should be worth a fortune when you sell!!! :biggrin:

Could have been a "shill" bidder too, just looking to push it up to the BIN price. Don't hold too much faith in E-bay auctions as half the bids are fake!
As far as driving your car, if you look at what you're giving up by not driving it, and think of what the price might be down the road, you have no business modding your car to sit in the garage!! JMHO:eek: :biggrin: :wink:

Salesman said he just sold it for $78.5k.

Wonder if they told them about the paint :rolleyes:

osugrad97 said:
the sellerSWEARS that this car has had not paint work even though I have heard from people at the auction that it has

osugrad97 said:
Id hit it, but passing due to the re-paint.

osugrad97 said:
I knew it had paint work

osugrad97 said:
THIS car DID have paint according to the auction house

osugrad97 said:

osugrad97 said:
Wonder if they told them about the paint

wait... are you saying this car had paint work done?

Back