• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Primer "Ojas" Supercharged Zanardi edition on Jalopnik

Jalopnik's Article on My Zanardi NSX

That would be me. It was a fun day w/ Patrick from Jalopnik.

I think we've converted him to team NSX. :devilish:

Last edited:
I especially like this from the comments section following the Jalopnik story...

"Soooo Ojas Patel has a 1 of 50 NSX Zanardi that he drives daily and it has 105K miles on it....
Should he be our king!? The Jalop King that our elders have spoken of

Not only high praise well deserved...now I know what the plural of "Zanardi" is.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we've converted him to team NSX. :devilish:

He did seem to like the car.

Last edited:
The black roof and mirrors look fantastic with the Zanardi wheels. I know of another car that is going to look exactly like that. :wink:

Thanks team!
[MENTION=28247]vivanshah[/MENTION], yes - a good burrito bowl.
[MENTION=13572]cmc140[/MENTION], nice! i'm going to try vinyl wrap next time.

Nicely done Ojas. Beautiful car and great philosophy. Thanks for sharing the good word.

Made me come back and post here for the first time in a loooooong time.

Primer "Ojas" Supercharged Zanardi edition on Jalopnik

Congrats Ojas! Must've been so fun to support and participate in that.

You have to love the response below the article by RichH1. Is he a member here?

I forwarded that article to one of my ex-coworker buddies still at Ford who's a true blue oval fan and who jokingly gives me a hard time about my NSX and how I sold my Ranger in 1999 to buy a 300zx; he's the type who wouldn't want to risk burning his thighs from sitting in a foreign car, even as a rental on vacation. For the first time he asked when am I bringing mine to Detroit and could he drive it. :)

NSX's are special but Zanardi's are a little specialer!

Last edited:
What was her response? If I told my fiancé she wouldn't care lol

My wife does not like news of any sort, so she was OK. She is sometimes concerned, however, with how much time I spend on cars...though her perspective is that if I have to lust after something, she is happy that it is cars and not another woman!

I told my girlfriend, but when I got to the point in the article that said "Ok, enough of an introduction, lets get into how it drives!" after about 5 minutes of me reading aloud, she had enough.

I need to read the rest, very tasteful NSX!

Lucas

Thanks team!
[MENTION=28247]vivanshah[/MENTION], yes - a good burrito bowl.
[MENTION=13572]cmc140[/MENTION], nice! i'm going to try vinyl wrap next time.

Nice!!! Great article!!

And yes, Ojas, do yourself and the car a favor and get the roof wrapped in vinyl...it is 1000x better then dip and shouldn't cost more then $200-300 just to do the roof and pillars .. You'll be amazed how much better it will look and feel....please update us when you do:wink:

Team nsx

[MENTION=7537]MJK[/MENTION] Thank you for coming out of hibernation. I've done the same myself. It gives me all sorts of warm-n-fuzzies knowing old-schoolers like yourself and [MENTION=12072]alum04org[/MENTION] are still rep'n the cause. Well done.
[MENTION=30626]Hass[/MENTION], [MENTION=30265]BamaFan[/MENTION], [MENTION=25046]Yinzer[/MENTION], [MENTION=27887]jaja[/MENTION] - thank you for the kind words!

[MENTION=7751]91 X[/MENTION] Wow - I appreciate the insights. I'll do as you suggested. Thanks a bunch!

Not sure how I missed this! Outstanding write up!
Right on Ojas!:)

great article, glad to see your doing well ojas!

Back