• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prodrive GC-07C Fitment Question (17x8.5 +39, 215/40-17 / 18x9.5 +15, 255/35-18)

Hi Prime,

A fellow prime member is selling a set of Prodrive GC-07C wheels in the below fitment and I am considering picking them up. I have spoken to a few people, with varied opinions, and am hoping to get some advice from you guys and gals here.

Would wheels with the below specs, tire sizes included, work on an NSX without rubbing? Front or rear?

17x8.5 +39, 215/40-17
18x9.5 +15, 255/35-18

I have a 1991 on stock suspension right now. Planning to lower on kwv3 shortly. Would the lowering of the car have any affect, positive or negative on the fitment of these wheels?

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
To fit that rear you’ll need to be very low. The offset is super aggressive, but with that said some have done it where the top doesn’t poke out with camber.

I think you’ll be fine with the front with 215 any tire because I ran that size on the same size and offset wheel “1mm difference” and didn’t encounter an issue. The rear I can’t comment on other then what I did above and you’ll need chamber or a stretched tire to clear that wheel well area.

Back