• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project Mu SCR Pro 2-Piece Rotors (4 wheel set, used)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
27 November 2005
Messages
6,030
Location
SoCal ✈ Vegas
I have a set of Project Mu SCR-Pro rotors, for 1991-1996 nsx's; these are 2-piece OEM-sized replacements, they reduce unsprung weight by over 15lbs, compared to OEM replacement rotors. These are used, but are still within service limits; I am upgrading to a BBK on this nsx, so I no longer require these. The hats were powdercoated black, instead of the teal project mu color; The fronts have 40% wear remaining, the rears have 60% wear remaining.

New cost is around $1760 for the four-wheel set, SOLD

Project Mu said:
Project Mu SCR-PRO high performance brake rotors for late model Japanese vehicles are designed specifically for high output tuner vehicles. SCR-PRO rotors are constructed as a two-piece rotor design. SCR-PRO rotors are developed from super tough FC Cast Iron Material and are heat-treated for reliability, durability and thermal stability under aggressive driving. The affixed bell housing is made from a billet aluminum alloy for strength as well as reduction of unsprung weight. Project Mu SCR-PRO rotors are available as front and rear replacements including vehicles with the factory Brembo calipers. They are manufactured from the factory featuring a slotted surface to facilitate better pad wear and maximize cooling and braking performance. SCR-PRO rotors also feature a specially designed internal vane to improve heat dissipation from the rotors.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top