• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Project Mu SCR Pro 2-Piece Rotors (4 wheel set, used)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set of Project Mu SCR-Pro rotors, for 1991-1996 nsx's; these are 2-piece OEM-sized replacements, they reduce unsprung weight by over 15lbs, compared to OEM replacement rotors. These are used, but are still within service limits; I am upgrading to a BBK on this nsx, so I no longer require these. The hats were powdercoated black, instead of the teal project mu color; The fronts have 40% wear remaining, the rears have 60% wear remaining.

New cost is around $1760 for the four-wheel set, SOLD

Project Mu said:
Project Mu SCR-PRO high performance brake rotors for late model Japanese vehicles are designed specifically for high output tuner vehicles. SCR-PRO rotors are constructed as a two-piece rotor design. SCR-PRO rotors are developed from super tough FC Cast Iron Material and are heat-treated for reliability, durability and thermal stability under aggressive driving. The affixed bell housing is made from a billet aluminum alloy for strength as well as reduction of unsprung weight. Project Mu SCR-PRO rotors are available as front and rear replacements including vehicles with the factory Brembo calipers. They are manufactured from the factory featuring a slotted surface to facilitate better pad wear and maximize cooling and braking performance. SCR-PRO rotors also feature a specially designed internal vane to improve heat dissipation from the rotors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back