• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Putting my car on the market very soon..

Just wanted to give anyone local or up here in the Bay Area a heads up incase they were looking for a second car, or had a friend who was interested. I'd like the car to stay 'in the family' if possible. :)

I made a quick little web page with the info, you can see it at http://www.blazen.com/mike/flyingmonkey/forsale/. Basically:

Supercharged 1991 Acura NSX -- VIN #JH4NA1158MT002553
Black Exterior, Black Leather Interior.
Mileage: 107,000 -- current daily driver.
350HP at the wheels, base tune @ 7 PSI. (click for dyno)
2850lbs, w/ 1/2 tank of gas. 52% Rear / 48% Front.
Manual Transmission, Air conditioning, Power Seats, Power Windows, Leather, CD Player, blah blah blah..

You can see the carfax report here: http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?report=CFX000009453647

Mods:
Paxton Novi 2000 supercharger, with AEM EMS, MAP sensor, fuel system (RC550's, Walbro 255L/hr pump), Tein RA coilovers, Taitec GT Parallel exhaust, cat replacement/test pipes, AEM Wideband O2 (gauge w/ feedback setup to EMS), etc.

Andrie's old Brembo/Porsche big brake kit (front and rear) is included, but is not installed (needs different wheels and/or spacers).

All stock parts are included (unless the buyer doesn't want them, i'll keep them).

Price is $35k.

I'm not posting it anywhere else until I fix the center console (previous owner used some funky black lexan piece when they added a sony deck, i'm going to reinstall an OEM console) and I get the fixed climate control board back from BrianK.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected] (i can check that more frequently than prime through the day). Cheers,

ps: I'm selling to help fund a business project, and will use the remainder to pickup a dedicated track car (spec miata).

-mike

Last edited:
Back