• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Question about performance chip

I just recently bought a 91' and I was redoing the the stereo and I was getting to the center channel and I found the ECU. On it had a big sticker that said "DINAN" then had a sticker that said "DINAN Performance Chip" with the serial number on it, then all the side were sealed with stickers that said "DINAN warranty approved"
I am new to the NSX scene so is this a good chip? And if anybody has some information on please let me know
Thanks

Dinan offered 2 stage for the chip. I really like them. I have stage 2 and it let me rev to 8500 rpm. Never had any problem with them either. However, they sold their chip business to another company. My friend dealt with them and was very unsatisfactory.

The serial number sticker had a copyright date of 1993. When did they sell the bussiness?

Is there anyway of telling or finding out through the serial number?
Does anyone else have one or know of HP gains and torque gains?
Thanks

Originally posted by Andrie Hartanto:
Dinan offered 2 stage for the chip. I really like them. I have stage 2 and it let me rev to 8500 rpm. Never had any problem with them either. However, they sold their chip business to another company. My friend dealt with them and was very unsatisfactory.

Okaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy ......

Now we start finding all those secrets as to why you are so fast on the track ...... heck with 500 more RPMs, I don't have to worry about a decision whether to coast on 3rd for a few more feet or shift to 4th ........ and all those brake mods, suspension mods ...... and I thought it was the driver in you ........ LOLL!

Cheers Andrie, and see you at Thill on 4/23 .... ;-)

Back