• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Question for Vegas Guys & Gals

Hey Vegas peeps,

Can anyone recommend a good landscape company who can get sod this time of year? Possibly monthly maintenance as well. Nothing fancy, just some front & back yard landscape work on one house, and back yard landscape on another. I keep getting fliers at home, but I'd rather get bids from companies that come by reference...

The house that needs just backyard landscape, will also need a cement slab & one of those alumawood patio covers, so if anyone has recommendations, I'd appreciate it...

Thanks...=)

Levi

Hey Levi,

Have you ever though of using artificial grass? I've done to my backyard and won't go back to using sod anymore, less maintenance and money in the long run. Plus you don't use any water and the water district will give you a credit if you convert over to artificial grass.

If you need someone to install artificial grass, my neighbor is the general manager of SynLawn.
Also, I'm a Landscape Architect, so if you need help to design the yard let me know.

David

Thanks David,

I may consider artificial lawn on the house that needs the front & backyard done, but I'm leaning towards real grass. But the house that needs the backyard done is my primary residence, and I have 2 dogs, so I want to hook them up with real grass to play in...=)

Levi

Back