• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

racing digital dash

Any suggestion & pictures of set up?
Thanks!
Peter
AIM displays are very popular I have the strada check THIS LINK

product_mxl_strada.jpg

I have the strada too. It's darn good for racing, but I'm not sure I'd use it in a daily driver. I primarily use the shift lights and the warning lights. Speed and RPM just don't stand out enough to see when driving.

AIM displays are very popular I have the strada check THIS LINK

product_mxl_strada.jpg

I'm to lazy to call various dealers - so if you don't mind, about how much did that run and how intensive is the install? Can you post photos, I'm interested to see what it looks like once it's all in place (how much fabrication/customization is needed to replace the current cluster).

I'm to lazy to call various dealers - so if you don't mind, about how much did that run and how intensive is the install? Can you post photos, I'm interested to see what it looks like once it's all in place (how much fabrication/customization is needed to replace the current cluster).

On my installation I used a CF panel specially made for the MXL is about 140.00, installation is very simple if you can follow the instruction, this display has a lot of features it will read and display almost anything depending on the sensors you reading from or the aftermarket ECU (if you have one).

Here is a pic of my setup I know there are some NSX owner out there with Strada and Pista displays.

DSCN0001.jpg

Back