• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels Racing Hart C2 wheels ($1000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racing Hart C2 wheels (price reduced)

Selling my set of Racing Hart C2 wheels with NSX-specific fitment. I am selling the wheels only without tires (17x8 up front with +42 offset and 18x9.5 with +39 offset in the rear). The rears have a deep polished lip. The wheel set also includes the center cap assemblies for all of the wheels (these cover the lug nuts) as well as the special tool for removing the center caps.

This set of wheels will need to be refinished. Both front wheels (17-inch) are leaking air in multiple spots between the central barrel piece and the outer rims. As I understand it, this can be repaired/resealed. One of the front wheels also has a 1.5 inch gouge along the outer edge. The rear wheels (18-inch) have some scratches along the polished lip and the clear coat on the wheel face is chipping significantly. The rear wheels hold air reliably.

Pricing for this set of wheels is now $650 plus shipping. Local pickup preferred.

Adding more pics (latest, as of December 15, 2014).

Authentic Racing Hart wheels. I'm happy to take more pics, just send me a PM:
htwHHDW.jpg

Here's the full set:
QqHCuaV.jpg

The issue with the fronts is that they were not holding air when I last had them on my car. When I put winter tires on them, they were apparently squeezing the rims more tightly than the previous tires I had on there (the winter tires were pretty beefy) and that probably caused the seal between the center barrel piece and the outer rim pieces to break or crack. Here's one of the 17-inch front wheels:
CAEsprS.jpg

Inside of the 17-inch fronts:
pNdq6YD.jpg

Here's one of the 18-inch rears:
Ecc1dCN.jpg

And the other:
Bcq0Z1u.jpg

Inside of the rear wheels:
VoPuBs7.jpg

The clear coat is cracked/peeling/flaking badly on the rear wheels (the fronts do not have this issue):
yuJFurr.jpg

A couple of pics while the wheels were on the car:
iYmSl.jpg

JbyeEgR.jpg

Last edited:
Reduced price to $650 or best offer. Willing to negotiate downwards more aggressively for a local purchaser.

Also, monthly bump. Thanks for looking!

These wheels have been delivered to their new owner. Please close thread, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back