• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Radar Jamming 101

Are you serious? All they need is the crazy signal on their gun, they pull you over, write you a ticket for jamming, then you have to prove you were not jamming. Which you can't do. The burden of proof sounds good on TV but this is the real world.

HALON system switched on. :smile:

not really.... they would have to prove that you DID have one. i'm not sure, but maybe he could search your car?

in any case.... it sounds great, but even if you did have one that worked perfectly, you still can't do 150 down the highway.... they'll still pull you over and give you some sort of ticket (even if it's a ticket for only 90mph... you're still not going to argue it)

i say save your money/time and buy some bigger balls..... then just don't stop for the po.

sometimes i wish life was like groundhog day :smile:

Are you serious? All they need is the crazy signal on their gun, they pull you over, write you a ticket for jamming, then you have to prove you were not jamming. Which you can't do. The burden of proof sounds good on TV but this is the real world.

HALON system switched on. :smile:

Thank you

Thank you

if either of you are lawyers... you should quit now :wink: j/k

but.... don't you think they'd have to prove that you had it? (i'm not into the legal garbage, but i woudln't think they would be able to do anything without proof...) they got nothing to hold you on..... wait... we're talking about police and not FBI, right? those mofos will hold you and you can't do a damn thing.... of course they woudln't be pulling you over for speeding.

also (i guess this question is remotely related, if you use your imagination)... everybody always says that if the cop doesn't have the calibration records for the radar gun, then you can get out of the ticket - is that true? the cop friends should know that one....

if either of you are lawyers... you should quit now :wink: j/k

but.... don't you think they'd have to prove that you had it? (i'm not into the legal garbage, but i woudln't think they would be able to do anything without proof...) they got nothing to hold you on..... wait... we're talking about police and not FBI, right? those mofos will hold you and you can't do a damn thing.... of course they woudln't be pulling you over for speeding.

also (i guess this question is remotely related, if you use your imagination)... everybody always says that if the cop doesn't have the calibration records for the radar gun, then you can get out of the ticket - is that true? the cop friends should know that one....
No not a lawyer, but i have had tickets in the past where the cop thought i was doing wrong (no proof). Understand that they can ticket you or even arrest you without proof, it happens everyday.

Also some of the newer speed detection equipment will tell the officer that he is being jammed. Some of the new lazer guns called lazer cameras take a picture of your car with the licence plate number and the clocked speed (or jammed) viewable on the picture. How could you fight that?

Bitch slap him grab the picture and flee.

rofl3.gif

Back