• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Raleigh Get Together

Guys,

Want to try to get together again this month at the Casa de Tim? I've got a few of my English car buddies coming over Thursday evening, but that doesn't mean the NSX guys can't come too. (At least the Hondas run!)

Probably get togther about 6:30-ish and hang out in the garage. I was going to put a couple of folks to work giving me a hand re-installing the door handles on the TR6, but that shouldn't take long. Russ also left me one of his NSX DVD's that we can watch if we see fit as well.

If you want to mapquest directions the address is 700 Tampa Dr. Fuquay Varina, NC 27526 or just call me at the house at 552-6330.

Tim

Tim, sounds like a great idea. I have been anxious to see some actviities locally. I assume you have equipment to view the DVD? Last October when I had the get together at the Sunset Lake Lodge, I brought my 20" LCD TV with integrated DVD player. It's light and quite portable. Let me know if you need me to bring this.

Drats, sorry I missed out on that one.
Let me know when the next one is and I'll see what I can do to get out there.

Thanks for the call and the pictures.

Max - GeNSX

Back