• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Rays Volk AV3 Racing Wheels FIRE SALE

For sale are four used Volk AV 3 racing wheels. The fronts are very nearly perfect and the rears have some slight corrosion on the polished part of the rim which can be removed by a wheel polish machine. The sizes are 17 x 8 +41 5x 114.3 and the rears are 18 x 10 app. +40 ( offset is approximate because there is no stamp on the rear wheels 5 x 114.3. The set comes with 19 of the volk custom hidden lugs and three volk center caps. I'm asking $1200 for the lot plus shipping. I have custom wheel boxes that I will ship them in. These wheels were removed from a 1992 NSX. FIRE SALE PRICE $500 plus shipping OBO

Last edited:
Back